Friday, February 9, 2007

6:30 am on a Sunday?

It's Friday at last, though Wednesday nights often feel more relaxing for some weird reason. I still have to get up for a meeting tomorrow, and as I went to bed at 5:30 am and woke up at 9:00, and was in class all day, I'll be taking it easy tonight. I actually did have plans, but fortunately I have very understanding friends. I promise I'll make it up during those two glorious weeks in March!

So it's been busy, chaos. Sometimes I feel good about a class, and others (most) I'm just barely hanging by...I need to have 3 bags/boxes designed for Tuesday, and 3 3d comps of each (9 total, and don't forget those boxes have to have a re-use, relate to my civ, incorporate my animal, unique handles with an AOF, involve a color harmony that uses color of my civ, and somehow makes my interviewed child's life better pertaining to their problem). And after that class I gotta meet for my production class and pull something together for Mr. Allen Jackson and Co. I am enjoying the 50 card set project though.
We've had a last minute 6:30 am Sunday meeting on "time management" from Mr. President of PC himself, but it seems things just take me longer than one can ever imagine..and that longer just needs a day with more than 24 hours. I haven't been playing a very good wife, but we did go out last weekend which was much needed.

As for other things, I really like these little boxes of Silk Chocolate milk. Rubber cement erasers are miraculous inventions. My in-laws will be coming in April for 10 days, then going to Florida for 10 days. Pig is happy at work, and I enjoy the distraction my job offers. Ok, until next time...

No comments: