Monday, April 16, 2007

Mid April thoughts

Sorry dear blog for the neglect, but the Wordpress blog for my Media Arts class is taking up my non-logo sketching time. I am glad to have this little space here for my personal ranting...it seems blogs are the business tool of the future, but I still feel it's a private yet public places for me to present a little part of my life - without the hopes of attracting attention or making any money off it. Anyway, it seems a little empty out there as I have to write about media/web related matters, and I just wanna talk about the busted electricity in my flat. But, overall things are going much better this quarter...I'm doing relevant stuff, and I dont feel like it's sink or swim. Some teachers are even proud of our class! So, I'm still not managing time much better, but I can work a tiny bit faster. Still have a 4am bedtime, but I'm sleeping in a little later too :)

No comments: