Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Strange Mail and a New Blog

I got a piece of mail for my father today. As some background info, he died a rather grizzly death 10 years ago. It wasn't a substantial piece of mail, but I've only been living at this address for 2 years, and I'm not sure how the connection was made. I've married and my mother remarried and changed her name, and I've had several addresses. It's no big deal, though my mother had to change her phone number many years ago after receiving anonymous, antagonizing calls after the death. Just a slight oddity to see mail in your box to a dead parent at your address.
Anywho, the second quarter has begun and the work is piling on...but I feel much better about it that the 1st quarter. However, since I've been in classes/seminar from 10am - 9pm, I'm exhausted and have to get up for work tomorrow.
I've had to set up a blog on Wordpress for one of my classes...check it out if you must... http://andrearf.wordpress.com

No comments: