Friday, January 19, 2007

I could but I won't

I could probably go to bed early tonight, but I'd feel too guilty. I have the majority of everything prepped for tomorrow's packaging class, with the exception of some ideas for the Alan Jackson project. In case I haven't mentioned it, I drew his name from a hat...I don't know anything about country music beyond the stereotypes, and nothing about Alan Jackson except for that Way Down Yonder on the Chattahoochee song. I just watched the video, yayyy.
Anyway, the projects are piling on, so extra sleep time now could turn to a deadly time mismanagement mistake when I'm working and freaking out with Sylvia's project this weekend. Regardless, I am taking a break tomorrow night and going out for some fresh air. If Sylvia brings an early death upon me, at least I won't have that stuffy old person smell.
So, enough chatting here, I'll go compile some more research and work on getting somewhere with Sylvia's massive of list of things to do...

No comments: