Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cheep Wine...and some juice

Now that I have a fancy shmancy camera that has the potential to take kickass pictures, you'd think i'd be in every one's face...however, now that I have a camera that's the size of a real SLR camera and weighs the same, my outings become pretty selective with it. But, I'll post a few just since real photo albums don't exist anymore and maybe some people want to see highlights of events gone by. Maybe they don't, but at least I have proof of procrastination for the past quarter.

Below is Ms. Salsa Verde's birthday-wine tasting-game night - I'm sure it was a fabulous event, though as it was two days before critique I brought my own juice and couldn't stay for the games. I like the creative concept tho, as that European husband of mine says that Americans seem to equivocate celebrating with going out to eat, eat, eat - isn't there anything else to do?

And yes, had I not gone maybe I wouldn't have been 10 minutes late to critique, had time to practice, and put on makeup...but I have priorities, need down time, and friends are important. I'll have 7 more critiques anyway, and I'm sure my ass would have gotten chewed regardless- it was the deliverables they scrutinized, not my stammering and hideous sight. anyway...


Where else can you go and actually have a glass with your name on it waiting for you? It really does say our names, just accidentally switched the camera to manual for a moment and didn't focus.I'm not sure why I took this photo of Zoe, but I don't think it looked so inappropriate at the time...what kind of toys does this dog have?



No comments: