Monday, March 19, 2007

My merry self again

Ahh whatever about that last week business. I'm on to happy times now, not gonna waste my time dwelling on that suka bleddy business. So I took a vacation for 5 days and went to Atlanta, and I feel much better. I had a fabulous time, really, Pig took those days off too. I know, it's not exotic, since I live here and all, but it certainly was more affordable and I had a comfy bed every night. Anyway, I'll post adventures about Stone Mountain shashlyki, the Georgia Aquarium, Fulton County Court House (legal business), Mall of Georgia, and the historic Dave & Busters later on...for now it's back to work in ye mighty Roswell and a steady existence for the next two weeks of healthy amounts of sleep, regular meals, and bathing. First however, I'll share some pics of what I've been trying to clean up during my down time...not very successfully, but this is what 1st quarter will do to a place....

Part of our living room....
The Ugly bathroom, still not renovated...but great for last minute spray mount and polyurethaning!
Desk in my studio...there's a computer, two keyborads and two printers somewhere there...

No comments: