Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just give me 5 more days and I'll be alive again


Next week at this time I'll be alive again, communicative, bathed, and maybe rested, I hope.

It's 5:30 am, and this is the third night this week that I've been in this spot. It's Wedneday night. To think some people are waking right now after a night of sleep :) At least I can sleep in tomorrow. Monday I had work, Tuesday was morning meetings and afternoon meetings. I've found a really great espresso blend at the Dekalb Farmers Market, thanfully, I get a nice amount of work done during the rush before my hands start shaking and the anxiety sets back in.


It's studio week, gotta finish it all... Next Monday night and it's over. There will be much joy in the air...and some Apache beer if we can find it...

No comments: